LASERS are just waiting to be in your practice! These World Class Lasers can perform an abundance of procedures with predictability that will thrill your patients!
What Laser Dentistry Can Treat
Most issues laser dentistry treats are related to the gums. Some of these include:
- Canker sore and cold sore pain treatments.
- Treating root canal infections.
- Treating gum disease.
- Removing gum inflammation.
- Exposing wisdom teeth.
- Removing throat tissue that causes sleep apnea.
- Regenerating damaged nerves.
- Removing benign oral tumours.
Benefits of Laser Dentistry
Dentists choose laser dentistry because of distinct benefits that make the procedures go more smoothly, and also reduce discomfort and healing time for patients.
- Patients are less likely to require sutures
- Anesthesia may not be necessary
- The laser will sterilize the gums, making infection less likely
- Less damage to gums shortens the healing time
- Patients lose less blood than traditional surgery